All About Me

Hi, I am Skye from Leopold Primary School in 5AH. I am 10 years old. My favourite colours are purple and light blue. I do ballet and this is my 6th year. I started when I was four. I also am doing Netball.

I like to draw, read, talk, go on holidays, see my friends and eat. When I grow up I would like to be a netball player or a teacher.

At school I like writing, reading and maths. The subject I like is sport. I play with Millie, Claire, Jaz, Georgia and Liv. I have been to Queensland four times, N.S.W once, Fiji once and Thailand once.

Tell me about youself

Who are your friends?

20 thoughts on “All About Me

1. Hello Skye,

Your blog is a really cool blog. I’m from Australia too but I can’t say where, but I can tell you that I am in Grade 5 at primary school. Anyway, your blog is awesome.

Oakli

• Hi Oakli,

Thanks for the comment!

Thanks for saying my blog is really cool! Wow, your in grade five.

Thanks again,

Skye

2. Dear Skye,

I think your about page is wonderful.

My friends are Charlotte, you, Millie, Jess and many others.

Well, there is another thing I learnt today. I never knew you had two birds. What are their names?

Here are some things you might not know about me: I have a dog called Lulu.
    Some of my hobbies are tennis, swimming and golf.

Talk soon,
    Liv S 😉

• Dear Liv,

Your comment was fantastic. You are a quality commenter. You are definitely going to have a blog by the end of the year. Well done!

You’re one of my great friends aswell. I also like Charlotte, Millie, Sophie, Zoe, Jess and heaps more.

Our birds names are Kath and Kim. We got the names off a show called ‘Kath and Kim’.

I like your dog Lulu. She is really cute.

Do you still play tennis on Fridays?

Skye 🙂 ♥

3. Hi Skye,
    Been having a lovely holiday in Noosa even though it rained the whole time we were there. We are now back at Aunty Irene’s, the sun is shining and we have had a swim in their pool. We are having lunch with Mitch and Eva on Sunday with all the rest and we will try and get Mitch to ring you to have a chat. Tomorrow we are off to the market and then maybe do some shopping and then go for a walk to the beach. Aunty Irene and Uncle Darrell send a big kiss and can’t wait to see you in May. Good luck for netball tomorrow, hope you get a magical goal, play safe and hard.
    Lots of love and kisses, grans and pappa xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Dear Gran and Papa,

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I appreciate it! 🙂

It’s good that you are having a lovely time in Noosa. Noosa is one of my favorite places to visit. That’s sad that it has been raining. 🙁

It’s good that it isn’t raining where Aunty Irene lives. Is it too hot or is it perfect? I bet you are enjoying the swimming pool!

Yay, Mitch might have a chat to me. It feels like I haven’t seen for ages. It is true though, the last time I saw him was when I was in Prep and Brodie was about 2. If you get time could you get him to look at my blog and leave a comment?

You are going shopping, sounds good. I will try and get a goal for netball!

Your grandaughter,

Skye

P.S. I miss you

• Dear Gran and Papa,

I just wanted to tell you that our team won the game and we are going into the grand final. Rhiannon got most of the goals. I didn’t get any goals because the ball didn’t get down our end. The score was 15-13. I played GS, GD, GK then had the last quarter off.

Skye

4. hi skye,watching you play in the grand final was exciting,you all played so good,and you all had so much fun.The next grand final you are in might be the one that you win. Tomorrow we will have a picnic lunch at the beach and an icecream and enjoy the day. Love gran and papa x x

• Dear Gran and Papa,

Thanks for the lovely reply. I enjoyed reading it.

Our plans for tomorow sounds wonderful. Today we went in a motor boat with Nanny and Pa. It didn’t go that fast but it was still really fun. I got to steer the steering wheel.

I enjoyed the grand finale. I didn’t really care if we lost because we did a great job getting into the grand finale. I am proud of my team.

Love, ♥
      Skye 😀

5. Hi Skye
    Gran gave me your blog to look up. I am impressed with you work on the computer. You must have really good computer skills. Keep up the good work.

Marg

• Dear Marg,

Thanks for stopping by on my blog and leaving a comment. I am very impressed for a first time blogger.

Yes, I love going on the computer and blogging and all of that kind of stuff. Technology these days is amazing, don’t you think?

Skye

6. hi skye,
    I really loved how you added lots of detail aboute you self and your Family! so this is my favirite joke

Q. what ship never sinks.
    A. friend ship.

here is a joke from me
    Q. nock nock who’s there?
    A. Arch
    Q. Arch who?
    Bless You!!

from Charlotte, in 1L

• Dear Charlotte,

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a great comment! I appreciate it! 🙂

Also, thanks for saying that I wrote this post with detail.

I like the friendship joke aswell but my favourite one was:

Q. Why did the one handed man cross the road?
      A. To get to the second hand shop.

Do you like that joke?

That knock knock joke was good!

From your blogging buddy,
      Skye

• Hi Skye,

Sorry I put the comment on the wrong page I was in my reading group.

That was my 2th favourite joke, and I did like that joke too! Did you check out our drawing on PhotoPeach that Mr Leigh Hobbs taught us to draw?

From your Blogging Buddy
        Charlotte in 1L

• Dear Charlotte,

Thanks for replying to me! It was a wonderful reply. 🙂

That’s fine that you put the comment on the wrong page. It doesn’t really matter.

I have read the post about Mr Leigh Hobbs teaching you how to draw some things! That must have been fun. Did you enjoy it? What did you like learning to draw?

Skye

7. Hi Skye,sorry we couldn;t make it to netball,hope you have a win.
    Have a great time at the snow and enjoy toboganing down the hill.Hope you don;t get too cold.
    We will see you on Sunday for lunch and you can tell us all about your day.
    luv Gran and Papa x

• Dear Gran and Papa,

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog!

That’s fine, you can’t always go to every game!

We had loads of fun at the snow and we took heaps of photos! I will show you them today. 🙂

Skye