I have just been on a holiday in
I had heaps of fun on my holiday but I won’t tell you what I did every day or else it would be a very, very long post.
So instead I will tell you my highlights with information:
- Swimming in the swimming pool: There were 3 big swimming pools at the Merlin Beach Resort. There was also a baby pool and a spa. My favourite swimming pool was one with a water slide.
- Shopping in Patong: There is this enormous shopping area in Patong that sells anything you need. By the end of our holiday I had bought quite a bit from there.
- Going on the Elephant Trek: We rode on an elephant for 1 hour. The elephant my mum and I were on was so slow. She was 59 years old. Facts: Elephants can live up to 120 years old and can drink 250 litres of water a day. The elephant we were on stopped for about 10 minutes because it was that thirsty.
- Going on the Phi Phi Island Tour: We went on a speed boat to go to different islands around Phi Phi Island. They were so beautiful. The water was so clear. We went snorkelling and saw a lot of fish. My brother and I had to have life jackets on because it was very deep.
- Getting my hair braided: I got my hair braided twice because the first time my braids were coming out. The second time I chose the colours pink, purple and light blue.
- Seeing the show FantaSea: FantaSea is a big performance in Phuket. When we saw it the stage was very big and there were heaps of people there. There is magic, elephants doing cool tricks, dancing, singing, fireworks and firecrackers. The fireworks and firecrackers were so loud.