header image

My Holiday!

Posted by: | November 7, 2012 | 6 Comments |

Today I am going to a country called

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

The place in Thailand that I am going to is called Phuket. I am going with my mum, dad and brother. Thailand is part of the continent Asia. Asia is a very big continent.

I have never been to Thailand before so I am very excited. I have been to Fiji before and I hope my holiday in Thailand is as good as the holiday I had in Fiji.

Thailand is very different to Australia.

Here are some facts about Thailand:

• Their currency is Baht.
  • The capital city of Thailand is Bangkok.
  • They speak Taiwanese
  • In 2011 the population of Thailand was 66,720,153

Comment on:

Have you ever been to Thailand?

What was your most enjoyable holiday?

under: Uncategorized

1. By: Miss Kelly Jordan on November 7, 2012 at 10:38 pm      Reply

Dear Skye,

I have been to Thailand before. I went on a holiday with Mrs Morris a few years ago, and we went to Bangkok and then Phuket.

It was a great holiday because the two places are so different. Bangkok is a busy, bustling city with lots to do, including shopping malls, museums and temples. Phuket is also busy (especially the shopping areas!) but there are beaches, elephant treks and islands to explore.

I enjoyed my time in Thailand but as you know, my favourite holiday destination is New York City!

I hope you have a wonderful holiday full of fun! I look forward to hearing about your adventures when you get back.

Your teacher,
    Miss Jordan

• By: Skye on November 7, 2012 at 10:49 pm      Reply

Dear Miss Jordan,

Wow, I only published this post about 4 minutes ago and you have already left a comment!!! Sorry if I did to many exclamations marks.

My mum said that Bangkok is very busy as well. We are flying to Bangkok and then hopping on another plane and flying to Phuket. I am going to be very tired because I will be getting there in the middle of the night and I struggle to sleep on planes. :)

Thanks for telling me about Bangkok and Phuket. I am very excited about going to Phuket and my family really want to ride on the elephants. Do kids my age have to go on with an adult on the elephants?

I really want to go to New York City when I grow up! America seems like a very exciting and interesting place.

I am planning on taking a diary to Phuket. I might put a post up about my holiday if there is any Internet cafes.

Your student,
      Skye

P.S. Tell everyone in our class that I said hi, please.

• By: Miss Kelly Jordan on November 8, 2012 at 7:29 am      Reply

Dear Skye,

Thanks for your reply! I am guessing you will be arriving in Thailand soon, although I’m not sure how long your stopover in Bangkok is.

I think it’s probably a good idea for kids to go on an elephant with an adult. I’m guessing you and Brodie will each go with your mum or dad. Mrs Morris and I rode the same elephant. I love elephants, they are so enormous but so gentle.

Good idea writing a holiday diary, it’s always nice to re-read diaries to remind yourself of the fun you had.

I am sure you will go to America one day, and I’m sure you’ll love it!

Have a wonderful holiday, Skye!

Your teacher,
        Miss Jordan

• By: Skye on November 21, 2012 at 5:53 am      Reply

Dear Miss Jordan,

I am back from Thailand now!! I had a great time and was sad and happy to leave. I can’t wait to get back to school on either Thursday or Friday. My uncle and aunty just had a baby so I might be going to see them tomorrow. They live in Melbourne.

I went on an elephant with my mum. Our elephant was so slow. It was 59 years old. Elephants can live up to 120 years old.

Yeah, I thought writing a holiday diary would be good. When we were leaving I was trying to find a Travel diary for me to take with me. Then my gran walked into our house and gave me a travel diary, so good timing!

Your student,
          Skye

2. By: Elaine & Makayla 1L on November 26, 2012 at 11:27 pm      Reply

Dear Skye,

We love your post about Thailand. Thailand looks fun and we wish that we went to Thailand. Thailand looks alsome and so clean and beautiful. Our favourite photos was you were in the pool and your hair brading.

Elaine & Makayla 1L :-)

• By: Skye on November 27, 2012 at 6:29 am      Reply

Dear Elaine and Makayla,

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, you two are wonderful bloggers. Do you want your own blogs?

Thanks for the compliments. :)

Most parts of Thailand are clean and beautiful, some are a little messy.

Skye

P.S. Where would you two like to visit in the world?

Leave a response

Your response:

Categories