3,000 Visitors!

On my blog I have already reached 1,000 and 2,000 visitors. Today (25th August) I went to look at my Clustr Map and it said I had 3,008 visits! In the last 24 hours I have had 17 visitors which I usually get.

I have had a Clustr Map since 18 Mar 2011 to 14 Sep 2012. 

Sorry, this picture didn’t really work out so you might have to zoom in, here is what a Clustr Map looks like:

I think Clustr Maps are great, they have a lot of information on them. They have the total visitors, the visitors in the last 24 hours, a flag counter, it has dots on the Clustr Map (red dots=old visits, yellow dots=recent visits).

Sorry, this picture didn’t really work out either so you might have to zoom in, by the way this is the flag counter I was talking about:

My next goal for my blog will be to get to 4,000 visitors. That will be exciting if I did. If you would like to get a Clustr Map here is the website: http://www.clustrmaps.com/

Comment on:

Do you think reaching 3,000 visits is a great achievement?

How many visits have you had on your blog?

Do you think Clustr Maps are great to have on blogs? Why or why not?

5 thoughts on “3,000 Visitors!

• Dear Libby,

Thanks for leaving a great comment on my blog! I can’t believe how quickly you left a comment.

I was like wow when I saw the total of my visitors. I didn’t know I was so close.

Skye

• Dear Skye,

yes I do think the Clustr maps come in handy because they tell you how many visitors you have had on your blog. No I do not have a Clustr map on my blog.

From your blogging buddy Libby