My Next Post!

I am running out of post ideas and I thought all of my blog viewers could help me. I am going to put a blog poll up on my blog and then everyone votes for their choices. For those who don’t know what a blog poll is, it is an icon that you look at then click on the option that you like. Then you press a button that says Vote or something like that.

These are the options:

• School
I could write about what my term topic is at school. I could also write about my maths, reading and writing focuses. I might write some exciting excursions that are coming up.
  • About my Life
I might write about the things that have been happening with me and my family. I will also write about our holiday that we are going on in November.
  • A Review About a Movie
I could write about a movie that I like and put in why I like it,when it was made and the actors who were in it.
  • Music
I could write what type of music I like and what my favourite song is. I could also write who my favourite singers and bands are right now.

Here is the blog poll, please vote:

Get your own Poll!

I will put the results on another post.

Comment on:

Do you have any other ideas for a blog post?

What did you vote for on the blog poll?

What post has been you favourite on my blog so far?

19 thoughts on “My Next Post!

1. Dear Skye,

I’d do that post if I ran out of ideas.

Well, I don’t have many ideas. Maybe you could do something like a little competition. Or sort of do something like Jess’ mystery picture (I would have done a link just then but I don’t want to bother 😆 , but do it like colours or ballet moves.

Yes, I did vote on the poll, in fact I think I was the first one to vote. I looked at the bottom and it said 1 vote after I clicked on school.

I’m not so sure what post is my favourite, probably about myself. Or … I don’t know, you’ve done so many fantastic posts, it’s hard to decide.

Your friend,
    Bronte :mrgreen: 😛

• Dear Bronte,

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. You are a star blogger. You leave heaps of comments on my blog.

Yes, I was thinking of doing a competition but I couldn’t think of one. Do you have any ideas? What do you mean by ‘do it like colours or ballet moves?’

You were the first person to vote. I also voted and I voted for Music.

Thanks for saying that I have done heaps of fabulous posts!

Skye

• Dear Skye,
        thanks for replying to me.
        Well, what I ment by colours or ballet moves is like, you could take a picture of a colour that’s very hard to guess, then who ever can guess it is the winner.

Then with the ballet moves, you could make a little film with you or someone doing a ballet move, whoever can guess the ballet move wins.

Or maybe you could do something like I’m doing ‘the fortnightly animal profile’ but with a different theme. Then like i’m trying to do at the end of it, you could have a vote, which one was the best.

Your friend,
        Bronte :mrgreen: 😛

• Dear Bronte,

Thanks for replying to me!

They are very good ideas. I might use them sometime. I will keep them in mind. I don’t know how people will guess the ballet moves so I might do the colour idea.

Skye

2. Dear Skye,

Your blog is looking magnificent I can’t believe that you have been working so hard and sorry if I have not commented on your blog for a while. I could not vote on the voting pole because I could not chose one.

Now Iramoo Primary School have four class blogs and seven student blogs. Here are the links.

Class blogs

http://iramoo5na.global2.vic.edu.au/
    http://iramoo5ca.global2.vic.edu.au/
    http://iramoo5lm.global2.vic.edu.au
    http://iramoo5ds.global2.vic.edu.au/

From Libby

• Dear Libby,

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! You are a marvellous blogger! 🙂 I wanted to vote so I did and I voted for Music. Music is one of my favourite things. Do you like music?

Thanks for the links to the blogs. I will look at them when I have time.

Skye

3. Dear Skye,

Thank you for replying so quick. yes I do like music so I should probably vote for blogging. Yes the links I gave you were for new blogs in the grade 5 area. the 5NA blog is not new.

From your blogging buddy Libby

• Dear Libby,

Thanks for replying to me! It was a brilliant reply.

What is your favourite song right now?

I have seen the 5NA blog before you gave me the links. I just haven’t had the time to leave a comment.

Skye

• Dear Skye,

What a magnificent comments you do! How long have you been blogging for? My Favorite song at the moment is Jar of hearts by Christina Perri. What is your Favorite song at the moment?

From Libby

P.S have you commented on any of the blogs yet?

4. Dear Skye,

what a great post on the poll I chose music because music is one of my favorite subjects outside of school.My favorite post you’ve done was about Movies.

From your blogging buddy Lachie.

5. Dear Skye,

What an excellent post from an excellent blogger. You are a great role model of a great student blogger.

I sure would do this post if I lost track of any ideas! Then people can say what they’re maybe interested to see on your blog.

I chose School, because people all over the world who visit your blog might want to know what you learn at your school and what it looks like.

I can’t choose a favourite post, they are all wonderful! I like how you added the Who am I? on the sidebar.

Keep up the great blogging, Skye!
    Your friend,
    Liv 😆

• Dear Liv,

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a fantastic comment! 🙂 Also, thanks for the compliments.

Yes, good choice. I like all of the choices I put on the poll, I decided to vote so I chose music because music is one of my favourite topics.

Thanks for saying that my posts are all wonderful. So are all of yours. No wonder you earned your own blog. I thought I should put a piece of writing to just tell people who I am. I am glad you liked the idea.

Skye

6. Dear Skye,

Thank you for the comment on my blog! Yes, I have herd and listened to it before. I think it is a very energetic song.

Some other ideas for a blog post are…

A book review

Your daily lifestyle

Or your favourite colour and why.

On the blog poll I voted for a movie review. I love to watch movies! I voted for it because I would like to see what movies you like.

I like your post about Where Would You Like to Visit in the World?

Your Friend from school,

Georgia

• Dear Georgia,

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a wonderful comment. You are a great blogger and you write outstanding posts.

Good ideas, I especially liked the idea of doing a book review. Liv has done a post like that on her blog so I would have to write that I got the idea off her and you.

On the poll I voted for Music since music is one of my favourite things. Do you like music?

Thanks for saying that you liked my post about Where Would You Like To Visit In The World?

Skye