What is Your Favourite Movie?

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

I like watching movies. My favourite types of movies are comedy,adventurous and movies that are set in space. I keep on changing my favourite movies. Here are some of them:

Bridge to Terabithia

Bridge to Terabithia is about a boy who hardly has any friends until a new girl called Leslie comes to his school. She was also is his next door neighbour. They go on heaps of adventures in the forests and become really good friends.

Zathura

Zathura is a space adventure movie where two brothers find a game called Zathura. It takes them on crazy adventures and when they start playing the game they end up in space. Heaps of things happen including zorgons (aliens) come in a space ship, an astronaut comes who is actually one of the brothers grown up, meteor showers come and loads more.

Aliens in the Attic

Aliens in the Attic is about a few families going on a holiday to a house. The house is double story and has an attic. A couple of aliens in a space ship come to the house and a boy sees them. So then the kids in the family were trying to get rid of the aliens by doing all sorts of stuff. They didn’t want to let the parents know though. 

Fantastic 4

Fantastic 4 is an action filled movie with four people who have special super powers. They try and save the world and their city as more and more villains come.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid Rodrick Rules

Diary of a Wimpy Kid Rodrick Rules is about a family of five who are quite crazy. Especially the brothers. They are always fighting and everything gets blamed on a brother called Greg. So the mum of the family, Susan is trying to get her children to get along. This movie is very funny.

At the cinemas I would really like to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid Dog Days. I have read the book and it was funny so I hope the movie is the same.

Comment on:

What are your favourite movies? What are they about?

Have you watched any of the movies I listed?

Do you want to see any of the movies that are in the cinemas right now?

17 thoughts on “What is Your Favourite Movie?

1. Hi Skye

I have watched two of the movies you have listed. Bridge to Tarabithia and Diary of a Wimpy Kid Rodrick Rules.

My favoutite movie at the moment would have to be, oh, I don’t know, there’s just too many to choose from.

Oh, and on my blog, I’ve added a new page saying ‘Fact Files’, come and look.

Your friend,
    Molly

• Dear Molly,

Thanks for leaving a wonderful comment! I can’t believe you left a comment so fast. You must have been on the computer when I published this post.

What movie do you like better out of Bridge to Terabithia and Diary of a Wimpy Kid Rodrick Rules? I like both but it would probably be Diary of a Wimpy Kid Rodrick Rules.

There are heaps of movies I like but I only chose a couple.

I will look at your blog.

Skye

2. Dear Skye,
    cool post 😎 I’ve heard of all those movies, and about everyone! I’ve been trying to find out the name for the movie Bridge to Terabithia, I love it but it’s sad how the girl dies from swinging on the rope (I hope I didn’t just spoil anything for anyone 😳 )

And Zathura, I love it too! Well the last time I watched the movie was about one or two years ago, but I remember the house coming apart and two boys, one looked like the kid in Bed time stories.

I like Aliens in the Attic, but I’ve seen it too many times and it’s a little boring to me. But one line always makes me laugh, Rick says it, here it is “Oh Mr. B, could you please get me some adult diapers, mine are all full” Hahaha 😆

Your friend,
    Bronte :mrgreen:

• Dear Bronte,

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment on my blog! You are a star blogger and you definitely deserved a blog.

Yes, in Bridge to Terabithia it was sad when the girl died. The first time I watched it I cried. It would be so sad to loose a friend in real life.

Yes, the little boy, Danny does look like the boy from Bedtime Stories.

I have seen Aliens in the Attic too many times as well. I like at the end where the brother and sister control Ricky. It’s funny how they call him Funky Ricky.

I don’t think it is in Rodrick Rules when Rodrick says “Get off me baby hippo!” I think it is in the first one.

Skye

3. Oh, sorry I accidently ended my comment before I talked, well typed about Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Rodrick Rules 😳
    Well I love it! Rodrick makes me laugh every time, my favourite line would have to be “Get off me baby hippo!” when Rowly holds onto his leg fairly tightly, I’m not so sure that’s in this movie.

Your friend,
    Bronte :mrgreen:

4. Dear Skye,

I am Jessica from Iramoo Primary School.

My favourite movie by far is High School Musical. I have always loved it. High School Musical is about a girl named Gabriella and a boy named Troy who really loves her. They join musicals in the school and this girl called Sharpay is always trying to crush their ideas and make their act look ridiculous.

Yes, I have seen Rodrick Rules. It is really a fantastic movie. I have also seen Zathura. I think it is so funny when Lisa goes (Kristen Stewart) “SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME! DAD PUT ME IN CHARGE AND…” 😆
    Bridge to Terabithia was good too. The ending was a bit sad because the girl (Leslie) died 🙁

From your new blogging buddy Jess 😉

P.S How did you add the snowflakes onto your blog? It looks really cool 🙂

• Dear Jess,

Thanks for leaving a detailed comment on my blog! Sorry I replied so late, I was a bit busy. How did you find my blog?

I have watched High School Musical, not for a long time though. My favourite High School Musical movie is probably Senior year. I watched it on Disney Channel once.

Yes, Rodrick Rules is a great movie and very funny. I also love Zathura even though I have watched it about a million times. I still think it is a great movie. I also like that bit that Lisa says. I enjoyed all of it though so I don’t have a favourite.

Bridge to Terabithia was good but it was sad at the end. It would be so sad to lose a friend like that. I cried the first time I watched it. 😥

I am so sorry but I forgot how to add snow to your blog!! I did mine ages ago and I can’t remember.

Skye

5. Dear Skye,

What a great post my favorite movie is Diary of a wimpy kid Rodrick rules,Zathura,Fantastic 4 the rise of silver surfer and Aliens in the attic.

from your friend Lachie.

• Dear Lachie,

Thanks for the comment on my blog. It was great!

Movies are great to watch, I usually watch them on weekends. I like watching them with my friends. Do you?

Skye

• Dear Lachie,

Thanks for the great reply!

I like watching movies with my family as well. Do you like any other movies? Do you want to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid Dog days?

From your friend,
          Skye

6. Dear Skye,

What a great idea for a post! I love movies.

You described all of those movies very well. I haven’t seen the movie of Bridge to Teribithia but I have read the start of the book.

As you know, I have seen Zathura a few times before. It’s an adventurous movie with loads of twists and turns along the way.

I like Aliens in the Attic. It’s very funny and I enjoy many parts in it.

I have never seen Fantastic 4 before. It seems like an interesting movie and I might have to watch one day.

I sure I’ve watched Diary of a Wimpy Kid Rodrick Rules before. It’s very funny and I’m looking forward to seeing Diary of a Wimpy Kid Dog Days in the holidays.

I have a few favourite movies. One of them (or eight) are the Harry Potter series. It’s about a boy whose goes to a magical school and has to defeat the villan that killed his parents.

Another one is Cheaper by the Dozen 2. It is about a family of 12 plus the two parents which is 14 that go on a hloiday for the Labour Day games. The dad from the family of 14, Tom and the dad from the family of 10 (including the parents) get very competitive. It has a lot of laughs along the way.

The movies I want to see in the movies that a re coming out very soon are Diary of a Wimpy kid Dog Days, which I am already seeing and Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted.

Millie

• Dear Millie,

Thanks for leaving a quality, awesome comment on my blog. I appreciate it! 🙂

I love movies as well especially watching them with my friends.

Thanks for all of the compliments!

All of your descriptions of the movies were cool. You have got to see Bridge to Terabithia and Fantastic 4. You can get them at video easy. I think you would enjoy them.

I love the Harry Potter series. It is full of action. My favourite one is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two. Which one is your favourite?

I enjoyed watching Cheaper By the Dozen at your house but I think that was the first one. Am I right? I have also watched it at our house and my brother and I loved it since I haven’t seen it for a long time.

Yes, I want to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid Dog Days. I do want to see Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted but I want to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid Dog Days more.

Skye

7. Dear Skye,

I think Movies are great but unfortunately I don’t get the time these days to see the ones I want to see!

I have seen all the movies you listed and my favourite one of those is The Fantastic 4.

I recently watched The Hangover II on Foxtel, it was hilarious but definitely not a movie for children! I wanted to see Magic Mike but didn’t get to the movies, I will wait until it’s on Foxtel. I’m also looking forward to seeing Breaking Dawn part 2 which will be coming out in November.

During the school holidays I’m sure we will go to the Movies to see the latest Diary of a Whimpy Kid movie!

Love Mum xxoo

• Dear Mum,

Thanks for the quality, long comment! you are a wonderful blogger!

Yes, Fantastic 4 is a great movie. It is full with action. I like how all of the people work together.

I want to see Breaking Dawn Part 2 but I don’t think it is suitable fro me.

Skye

8. Dear Skye,

My favourite movie is Hotel Transylvania, I saw it at the movies, I ate popcorn & an icecream.

Do you like popcorn ?

From Crystal