My Holidays!

My holidays has been….

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

I have done heaps of fun things these holidays and I am looking forward to more exciting things. It has been pretty busy but I wouldn’t say it has been going fast.

I will tell you some of the things I have done on the holidays:

The Movies

On Tuesday my mum and dad had to go to work so my gran and papa looked after my brother and I. Gran and Papa asked us if we wanted to go to the movies to see Ice Age 4. We both said yes. We went to the Readings cinema. The movie turned out great and was absolutely hilarious. The characters were funny, especially the old granny and the little animal that adores acorns.

Image: ‘wallpaper_ice_age_2_the_meltdown_01_1600

Charlotte’s Birthday Party

I got invited to Charlotte’s (a girl in my class) 10th birthday party. We all arrived near 5:00pm on Thursday and then had a short chat. We were going to Melbourne in a mini bus. It takes about one hour to get to Melbourne. We were going to Melbourne to ice skate. I had no idea how to ice skate. When we got to Melbourne we got our ice skates and helmet, after we got those things we had a lesson on how to ice skate. Once you got the hang of it, it was quite easy. If you fell over and your hands touched the ground your hands would get freezing cold. You skate on ice. I had a couple of falling over moments but just got back up.

Image: ‘Color your World

Netball

I did netball on the first Friday of the school holidays. Last week Friday we didn’t have netball because it was the school holidays. This week we are though. Anyway, last week Friday I went to Skilled Stadium to play netball. I love netball. Our coach Fadge (we call her that because she told us to) broke her nose so we didn’t have a coach. When I got there Kamarah’s (a girl in our teams) mum said she was coaching. We got to play positions that we like. I was GD (Goal Defence), C (Centre), WD (Wing Defence) and on the last quarter I was GS (Goal Shooter). I almost got a goal but it went over the ring. We lost. 🙁

Image: ‘Surrey Youth Games 16 June 2012 (176)

Ocean Grove Aquatic Centre

On Thursday my mum took my brother and I over to the Ocean Grove Aquatic Centre. It wasn’t really busy but I know why, because it’s winter in Australia. We jumped in the pool. At the Ocean Grove Aquatic Centre there is a water playground. On the water playground there is a medium waterslide, a bucket at the top of the playground (it falls when it fills up with water), a bubbly area where you sit down and it feels like bubbles are coming out, water you can swim in and heaps of water that you can do fun things with. We also swam in the pool and played fun games.

Image: ‘Blue Water

Sleepover

On Friday I went to Rhiannon’s house. We caught up there and then Rhiannon came over to my house for a sleepover and play. We watched a movie called ‘Bedtime Stories’. It was a great movie and was funny. We went to bed at 10:00. I was really tired and had no energy to stay up. The next morning we got up at 9:30 and had breakfast. We played a game called downball. I think we had a pyjama morning because at 12:00 we weren’t dressed. After we got dressed we went to the playground across the road from my house. We had heaps of fun their.

Some things I can’t wait for are:

• Seeing Spiderman at the movies in 3D
  • Having Millie come over for a sleepover
  • Ballet

Comment on:

What have you done these holidays?

Are you looking forward to anything that is coming up?

2 thoughts on “My Holidays!

1. Dear Skye,
    I saw Ice Age 4 to! My holidays havn’t been great, first I fell off my pony cantering. My dad had to take me up to the docter and I winded myself really badly. 😥
    Then I got my first job, it was baby-sitting. I had to do it for six hours, non.Stop.

I’m looking forward to my first horse-riding compition EVER! . It’s a show jumping compition and I’m riding a pony called Brandy, I can’t ride my pony in the compition because she’s just a dressage pony.

Your friend,
    Bronte 😐 :mrgreen: 😉

• Dear Bronte,

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It was wonderful and I appreciate it.

When the Ice Age 4 movie ended I just wanted to watch it again. Did you like the movie? What was you favourite bit and who were your favourite characters?

Ouch! That would have hurt. My mum used to be crazy about horses. She fell over heaps of times and she broke a couple of bones doing it.

Baby-Sitting, sounds interesting. Who were you babysitting? I have never baby-sat but I have stayed home with my brother but not for six hours.

That sounds fun, a horse riding competition. I think you have a chance of winning. What does a dressage pony mean?

From your friend,
      Skye ♥