My Modelling

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

At the moment I am doing modelling for Dandelions.  I linked the website so you can look at it. Dandelions is a childrens modelling and casting agency. When you first start off at Dandelions you have lots of  photos taken of you and then the photographer (Kristy) puts it on the Dandelions website. They do that so Target, Myer, Kmart and retailers like that can choose you for their catalogues or advertisements.

The buisness belongs to a woman named Kristy. She is very nice.

I have been called in once for an audition for a TV commercial. It was for the Coles Sports for Kids vouchers. I had to go to Melbourne for the audition. Nearly all of the auditions happen in Melbourne. It was easy. All I had to do was answer a few questions and then do a bit of acting which they filmed.  But unfortunately I didn’t get picked for the ad.

I was also selected to audition for a Myer catalogue.  I went to Melbourne again for this.  They took a few photos and asked me a few questions.

I am sure looking forward to future auditions.

Here is a couple of photos of me at my photoshoot:

Comment on:

Are you interested in modelling or acting?

Do you think Dandelions sounds like a great modelling agency?

Do you like the photos?

5 thoughts on “My Modelling

1. Dear skye,

what a awesome post about modeling. I would like to do modleing with you I got some an awesome qustion for you!

♥ Do you bring your own clothes to wear ❓

from

shakira :mrgreen:

• Dear Shakira,

Thanks for the awesome comment on my blog. Also, thanks for your compliment.

It would be cool if you did modelling with me. If you did do it would you do it at Dandelions?

You do have to bring your own clothes to the photoshoot and when you audition but I don’t think you wear your own clothes for catalogues or adds.

From your friend,

Skye

2. Dear Skye,
    when I was really young (kindergarten), I did something like modelling. Every week or two, I went to this house. I think that it was called Bam! Beanie, I was really young and can’t remember it anymore.

Your friend,
    Bronte 🙂 😉 :mrgreen:

• Dear Bronte,

Thanks for your wonderful comment on my blog. I really appreciate it. 😀 🙂

That sounds interesting what you did when you were younger. Did you enjoy it? Did you dress up in your own clothes and get photos taken?

Do you want to do modelling at Dandelions?

From your friend,

Skye ♥

• Dear Skye,
        thanks for replying to me! 🙂
        I don’t think I would get involved in it anymore, I’m not interested in it at all.
        I did enjoy doing it, but lost intrest at about five years old.

I did have lots of photos taken, and the man was really nice. But we didn’t use things like backgrounds, just a giant sheet of white paper.

Your friend,
        Bronte 😉 :mrgreen: 😆