When I Was Little I….

Hi everyone! I am going to talk about ‘What I did when I was little.’

I have changed since I was little, everyone does.

I was cheeky when I was little as most children are. I absolutely loved pink but now I love many colours. I can’t choose a favourite. I liked ice-cream birthday cakes (I still do), it shows in the PhotoPeach you will see soon. I used to love shows like Dora, The Fairies, the Disney Princesses, Fifi and heaps more.

I also loved ‘My Little Pony’. I had heaps of ponies, pretend ones. I loved playing with them and pretending they could fly. ๐Ÿ™‚ I wasn’t really into Bratz and Barbies and all of those things though. I still played around with them and dressed the dolls up.

I had aย Disney Princess Kitchen and used to pretend to cook for someone. I remember making restaurants and going over to my mum and dad to ask them if they wanted anything to eat.

Now that I have told you a bit about what I did when I was little I am going to show you photos of it as well:

Comment on:

What did you do when you were little?

Why do you think you have changed?

Did you like the PhotoPeach? Did you get the question right?

8 thoughts on “When I Was Little I….

1. Dear Skye,

I just love your post, it brings back lots of memories of you when you were younger. Yes you did like all of the things you have written about!

When I was little I just loved horses. I used to play with my toy ponies and wait for my friend to ride past on her horse, she would sometimes give me a ride. When I was a little older I was lucky enough to have my own horse!!

We change as we get older because we learn many new things and want to try them out ourselves, therefore our interests change.

I love the photopeach and I did not get the question right…I thought you were a fairy!

Love Mum xxoo

• Dear Mum,

Thanks for leaving a comment! It was brilliant. You are becoming a great blogger and you sure are a fast typer, maybe a bit faster than me. ๐Ÿ˜€

Yes, I loved watching the PhotoPeach and seeing the photos. It sure did bring back memories!

You sure loved horses when you were my age. You would call yourself horse crazy. It’s good you still love horses.

You are sure right, we do get different interests as we get older. I used to love Dora and now I think it is so annoying!!

I think the answer to the question could be either a fairy or a princess. I thought it was a princess.

From your daughter,
      Skye ♥

2. Dear Skye,

I enjoyed this post. It is always fun thinking about what you used to get up to when you were younger.

Here is what I used to enjoy doing when I was young:

* I was born in Melbourne and lived there until I was eight years old. When I was about four, I remember I used to like going shopping with Mum and my sister while Dad was working. We used to get McDonalds once a week for lunch and I loved getting the toys! My favourite was all the little Muppets character toys.

* When we moved to the country I spent my weekends playing with my sister (she is three years younger than me) and my cousin (she was a year older than me and lived nearby). We would go on bike rides, make cubby houses, go exploring in the bush, make up songs and dances and play with our toys.

* My brother was born when I was 12. I used to love playing with him. When he was a baby, I remember going into his room in the mornings when he was waking up. He would look so cute lying in his cot!

* I did swimming lessons when I was young. My lessons were usually on a Tuesday night and we would get fish and chips for tea on the way home. I also played tennis on Saturday mornings.

* My favourite foods when I was younger were roast dinners, Grandma’s vegetable soup, hedgehog slice and lemon meringue pie. I still enjoy all those foods but I don’t eat them very often now!

Your PhotoPeach was great, you and Brodie have lots of fun together! I guessed your question correctly too. ๐Ÿ™‚

Your teacher,
    Miss Jordan

• Dear Miss Jordan,

Thanks for the long comment! It was very interesting finding out what you did when you were younger! ๐Ÿ™‚

It was fun remembering some of the things I did when I was younger. I had to ask my mum what else I did when I was younger because I couldn’t remember everything I did.

I love shopping not that I get to do much of it because we don’t always need to go into places like town a lot. What is your favourite shop in town? I like Target, Diva and Smiggle.

It sounds like you had a lot of fun living in the country. Bike rides, building cubby houses, exploring, making up songs and dances, wow! I would love to do that!

I also did swimming lessons when I was young. When I was a baby I did swimming lessons once a week with one of my parents. I don’t remember if I enjoyed it but I do enjoy swimming now.

Yummy! Roast dinners, hedgehog slice and lemon meringue pie! I used to always love pumpkin soup. I still do!

That’s great you got the question right!

From your student,
      Skye ๐Ÿ˜€

• Dear Skye,

It is often hard to remember those memories from long ago. I can’t remember a lot about kinder at school when I was in Melbourne. I wish I did! I have little flashes of memories, but not a lot! I can remember more about primary school in Stawell.

My favourite shop in town…hmmm. That is a tricky question! I guess it depends what I need! If I need things for the house I like Harris Scarf. I usually go to Temt, Glassons or Valleygirl to look at clothes. If I need DVDs I might go to JB HiFi. Target and Big W are good for other items too.

Growing up in the country was a lot of fun. It is very different to city life. We had a few acres of land so it was fun to go exploring.

Your teacher,
        Miss Jordan ๐Ÿ™‚

• Dear Miss Jordan,

Thanks for replying to me! I love having conversations. ๐Ÿ™‚

Yeah, sometimes I think about things that I did when I was younger. We have photo books at our house and I sometimes have a look at it and see photos from when I was younger. When I look at the photos I usually remember the place I was at and what for.

My brother likes to get games from JB HiFi. He’s always asking my dad for games. I like Smiggle because all the colour makes me feel I need to go in there and look at things. Some of the things in Smiggle smell delightful. I like getting earings and jewelery from Diva. At Target I like getting clothes and it’s a good place to get presents from. My mum loves Target. Well at least I think so because everytime we go into town we go to Target because my mum wants to have a look.

Do you ever go to Smiggle or Diva?

From your student,
          Skye ♥

3. Dear Skye,

What a fabulous post, I really loved the question! Also I thought you were a fairy so I got it wrong.

I also rememeber all those memories it wasn’t that long ago but I am grown up now. Well firstly I grew up in the house I am in right now, but my brother and sister didn’t. My mum said I was very naughty when I was awake but when I was asleep I was the cutest thing ever.

When I got a tiny bit older I had very blond curly hair that was very short, but it looked so cute. I rememeber the teddy bears picnc party that was so fun and the cake was delicious. Also at one of my partys it might of been the teddy bears picnic party I had the Lazy Town cake they made on an eposoide. My mum made it.

I think I have changed because I don’t really like all those things I did when I was yonger and I am really grown up now. Also I know lots and I mean lots more things.

See you soon,
    Jess ๐Ÿ˜†

• Dear Jess,

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. It was fabulous and I enjoyed reading it!

Doesnรฝt matter if you got the question wrong. ๐Ÿ˜€ It could be a fairy or a princess. It could even be a fairy princess. ๐Ÿ™‚

Most kids when they were younger were very cheeky and naughty. That’s what happens. I have lived in two houses. I have lived in the one I am living in now longer. My brother has only lived in one.

Little kids are very cute. My cousin who is two is sooo cute. I used to love ‘Lazy Town’. It was funny.

I have learnt a lot of things since I was younger. Heaps and Heaps and Heaps of things.

What was your favourite colour when you were little? What was your favourite TV show and movie? Was it Lazy Town?

Skye