Happy Mother’s Day

On Sunday it was….

Mother’s Day!

I got this idea off Mrs Morris and Miss Jordan. Here is the link to the post: Happy Mother’s Day

I was so excited on Sunday morning to give Mum the presents I got her. I jumped out of bed, got the presents and ran down to my mum and dad’s room. After Mum had looked at the presents I asked, “Did you like the presents?”

She replied, “I love them!” 

The things I got her were a vanilla car freshener, a shopping list that said ‘World’s Greatest Mum’, toffees (lollies) and a picture snow globe. But it wasn’t any ordinary snow globe, you could put a photo of your family in it. My brother also had gifts and my dad also bought some things. We had a Mother’s Day stall at our school so that’s where my brother and I got our gifts.

Here is a PhotoPeach:

My mum means the world to me. She is special in every way. I love her because she cooks and buys yummy food, she has a nice smile, she is very funny, she works to make money and she takes us to special places. She isn’t the only one that earns the money though, my dad does too. 🙂

Hope you enjoyed that post!

Comment on:

What do you like about Mother’s Day?

What did you get for your Mum?

19 thoughts on “Happy Mother’s Day

1. Dear Skye,

What a wonderful post, I am sure your mum thinks it is very special! It is nice to celebrate Mother’s Day with our mums and families and I am sure your mum enjoyed her day a lot!

Three things in particular that I enjoyed about your post:

1. I love that you used quotation marks correctly!

2. The PhotoPeach helps people to make a picture in their minds of you and your family.

3. You acknowledged that you got the idea of this post from the 4KM and 4KJ class blog.

Yesterday I went to Ballarat to meet my family (including my Grandma) for lunch. I gave my mum pyjamas and she really liked them!

Your teacher,
    Miss Jordan

• Dear Miss Jordan,

Thanks for the wonderful comment on my blog! 😀 I just published my post and you have already left a comment. Wow!

Thanks for saying what you liked about this post. I learnt how to use quotation marks off you and Mrs Morris so I know how to use them properly now.

I love pyjamas because I love sleeping and sleeping in them. They are so comfortable.

Hope you are feeling better! 😉

Your student,
      Skye

P.S. Did you like the quiz I did in the PhotoPeach? Did you get it right?

• Dear Skye,

Thanks for the prompt reply!

I also love pyjamas and I always think they’re a good gift to give. Most people like sleep after all!

The quiz question in your PhotoPeach was a great surprise, I wasn’t expecting it! Yes, I did get the question right, it’s a great photo!

I’m so happy you have continued with blogging Skye, you a role model for others. 🙂

Your teacher,
        Miss Jordan

2. Dear Skye,

Thank you for such a beautiful post and your lovely words about me, I feel very special and lucky to have a daughter like you.

You were excited about Mothers Day this year and loved giving me your gifts, I was spoiled and loved them all.

What I like about Mothers Day is being with family and reflecting on how special our Mums are to us. I bought my mum a dressing gown, body and hand moisturiser, nail polish and chocolates.

Love from Mum (Cassie) xxx000

• Dear Mum,

Thanks for the comment and the kind messages! 🙂 I appreciate you leaving comments on my blog.

I’m glad you were spoilt at Mother’s Day because that’s what should happen at Mother’s Day.

Mum’s are special well at least you are special to me!

Sorry, got to go,

Skye ♥

3. Dear Skye,

What a great post! You are very good at writing posts and somtimes you write very long ones. On Mother’s Day I woke up early and got ready for the Mother’s Day Classic. The Mother’s Day Classic is a fun run around Eastern Beach and the Eastern Gardens.

My time for the four 4km run was 22 minutes and 18 seconds. For Mother’s Day I got my mum a pair of pyjamas, a bath bom and a coffee mug. My brother and I acidently bought my mum the same thing at the Mother’s Day Stall! We both bought our mum a coffee mug and it was the same colour!

After that we went out for breakfast at the Edge. I had scrambled eggs on toast with bacon and a sausage.

From your friend,
    Sophie

• Dear Sophie,

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I enjoyed reading what you did for Mother’s Day. 😀 Also, thanks for saying I am good at writing posts.

You got a great time for the Mother’s Day Classic. You are such a great runner and swimmer!!

Pyjamas are always great to give your mum. I love pyjamas as I love sleeping. What a coincidence! Did the mug say anything on it? My brother bought a mug aswell and I think it said something like I love you.

Yum! 😛 I ♥ bacan and eggs. I used to always have it for breakfast on Sundays. My dad is the best at making them! 🙂

From your friend,
      Skye ♦

• Dear Skye,

Thank you for replying to my comment! You are a fantastic blogger! You are such a great netball player and runner!

I also love sleeping! The mug said, ‘Mum’ with all love hearts around it. It was a on the go mug. I also love bacon and eggs! They are delicous!

I also used to have them on Sundays and sometimes I still do! I normally make my own.

From your friend,
        Sophie

• Dear Sophie,

Thanks for the wonderful reply! I ♥ having conversations! Also, thanks for all those compliments. They were very nice.

That’s not the mug that my brother gave my mum. It sounds like a good mug though. Did your Mum like the mug?

I like bacon and eggs. I don’t really know why I like having it on Sundays. My dad usually cooks it. He is good at cooking bacon and eggs. I think I eat it on Sundays because my dad is free on that day. Why do you eat bacon and eggs on Sundays?

Skye ♥

• Dear Skye,

Thank you for replying to my comment! I also love having conversations! Yes, my Mum did like the mug. Did your Mum like her mug?

I also love bacon and eggs! I usually cook my own. I eat bacon and eggs on Sundays because I don’t have to go anywhere so I have time to cook them.

From your friend,
            Sophie

• Dear Sophie,

Thanks for replying to me! This is one of the longest conversations I have had, I think there are longer ones though! 🙂

Yes, my mum did like the mug! She uses it every day. She drinks a cup of tea every night and uses that mug.

Got to go!

Your good friend,
            Skye

4. Hi Skye,
    It’s Christy here what a wonderful post I am. I am new at blogging. I had the best mothers day ever.

Cheers,
    Christy :mrgreen:

• Hi Christy!

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog!!

You’re turning into great blogger! What did Libby get you for Mother’s Day? What did you do?

Have a great day,
      Skye ♥ ♦

5. Dear Skye,

Wow what a awesome post your
    mum looked fantastic in her
    dress I did the quiz thing on the

photo peach I guest it was a banna
    boat I’m not sure if I was right

from

Shakira :mrgreen:

• Dear Shakira,

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I enjoyed reading it! 🙂

Yeah, I liked the dress my mum was wearing too. We were on a holiday in Fiji.

Yes you did get the question right. The banana boat was very fun. You would enjoy it! 😀

What did you get for your Mum?

Skye

6. Dear Skye,

What a wonderful post you worked so hard on it.

I love my mum to if anthing happened to her I woud be heart broken. She also cooks and cleans for me and she nearly does everything for me she is amazing.

I got my mum a really pretty bookmark with a drangon fly on it, I made her a coupon booklet and a speciak card and I got her some nice hand cream.

I love mothers day it is so fun and it is mums day!

See you soon,
    from
    Jess 😆

• Dear Jess,

Thanks for the comment on my blog. It was wonderful! 🙂

Yes, if anything happened to my mum I would not be happy. Probably broken hearted like you. Nothing bad has happened to my mum apart from when she had to go to hospital because she had an bad infection.

It sounds like your Mum is very special to you! My mum is very special to me. My mum got spoilt for Mother’s Day. It also sounds like your mum was spoilt for Mother’s Day.

From your friend,

Skye ♥

7. Dear Skye,

What a lovely daughter you are! I’m sure your mum had a great Mother’s Day. I really liked your PhotoPeach.

Love your blog, keep up the good work! Hope to see you soon.

Love
    Auntie Shan x

• Dear Shanny,

What a surprise to see you blogging! How did you get my address? Thanks!

Yes, mum really enjoyed this post! I’m glad you enjoyed the photopeach. Did you get the question right?

From your niece,

Skye