What are your Favourite Songs and Singers?

I am going to talk about my favourite SONGS and SINGERS!

Some of my favourite songs are: Call Me Maybe (by Carly Rae Jepsen), One Thing and What Makes you Beautiful (by One Direction), Summer Paradise (by Simple Plan Feat K’naan) Part Of Me (by Katy Perry) Set it Off and If Looks Could Kill (by Timomatic) Party Rock Anthem and Sorry for Party Rocking (by LMFAO) Music Won’t Break your Heart (by Stan Walker) Starships (by Nicki Minaj)  Sitting on Top of the World (by Delta Goodrem) and Without You (by David Guetta feat Usher).

I won’t tell you who my favourite singers are because I am going to show you on this PhotoPeach: The song that is playing is Stan Walker’s song (Music Won’t Break your Heart). These photos are from flickrCC.

I hope you enjoyed that!

Comment On:

What are your favourite songs?

Who are your favourite singers?

Do you like any songs or singers that I like?

9 thoughts on “What are your Favourite Songs and Singers?

1. Dear Skye,

What a great post, I really love the PhotoPeach!!

I do like some of the singers you like…LMFAO, Katy Perry and Timomatic to name just a few. I also love Pink and there are many bands and singers from the past who you wouldn’t even know of!!! Of course that’s because I’ve been around a lot longer than you..he he he!!! I would have to say that my favorite type of music is pop rock, I love to dance!!!

Love from your Mum 🙂 xxoo

• Dear Mum,

Thanks for the wonderful comment. I appreciate you looking at my blog! 😉

I am glad you liked the PhotoPeach. I enjoyed it aswell and I hope everyone that looks at it will love it too.

I love Pink’s songs aswell but especially love ‘So What’and ‘Raise your Glass’.

Do you like Bon Jovi?
      What are your favourite songs?

From your daughter,
      Skye ♥

2. Dear Skye,

What a fabulous post! Y ou have a lot of favourite songs and singers! 😀 But no worrys because I like a lot as well.

You like all the songs I like and singers!

I love the video of all your singers! It is a big coincedence but it is true.You are the most fantastic blogger I know! I absolutely love your blog!

From your friend in 4KM,

Maha 😀

• Dear Maha,

Thanks for the comment on my blog. 🙂 Thanks for saying you love my blog and for saying I am a fantastic blogger. 😀 You are a fabulous blogger aswell.

I know, I do have a lot of favourite singers and songs. I love music, singing and all that kind of stuff. Do you?

If you had to choose a favourite singer and song, who would it be and what song would it be? If I had to answer those questions the answers would be Çall Me Maybe, by Carly Rae Jepsen’. I can’t choose my favourite artists but my top 5 would be Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, One Direction, Miley Cyrus and Timomatic.

Skye ♥ ♦

3. Hi Skye,

Great post it was fantastic!

I like nearly all those songs but I really like Ricki Lee’s new song but I forgot what it is called.

Some of my favourite singers or bands are,

One Direction,Jessie J,Pink and Lady Gaga.
    But I have so much more.

Happy blogging,
    from
    Jess 😆

• Dear Jess,

Thanks for the comment! I enjoyed reading it and finding out what singers you like.

I think Ricki Lee’s new song is called ‘Do it Like That’. Well, I mean of course it is because I searched it up. 😳

I like songs by One Direction, Jessie J, Pink and Lady Gaga aswell. I also like Jessie J’s new song ‘Laserlight’.

What is your #1 favourite song? Mine is ‘Starships’ by Nicki Minaj.

Skye ♥

4. Dear Skye,

I loved your blog post!
    I liked it how you put photos of your favourite singers.

I my favourite singers are One Direction.

My favourite song is What makes you beautiful.

I have somthing in common with you , I love One Direction.

Happy blogging,
    Hannah.

• Dear Hannah,

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I enjoyed reading it and thanks for saying you love the post. 😀

My favourite singer is Nicki Minaj and my favourite band is One Direction. Do you like Nicki Minaj and her new song ‘Starships?’

Yes you do have something in common with me. You and I have something in common with many girls that like One Direction. 😆

Your friend,
      Skye

5. Dear Skye,

Thankyou for repling to me.

I really like all those singers and bands too but I have so many more I like. I really like One Direction right now all the girls really like them too.

My favurite song would have to be Earthquake by Labreath and Tiny Temper. I also really like Laserlight by Jessie J too. All the new songs are really good these days.

Also thankyou for looking up the song Do It Like That. But when I got home Daisy hade downloaded it so I knew what it was called.

See you soon,
    from
    Jess 😀 😆