My Friends!!!

I love Friends! It’s good to have them.

Here are two reasons why it’s good to have friends:

Friends are good to have because you would be lonely without them. You would have nothing to talk about and nothing to do.

Friends are good to have because they can give you advice and tips. For example: If you are at school and you don’t know how to figure a sum out, they can tell you how to work it out.

I will name my friends at school: Millie, Rhiannon, Sophie, Zoe, Liv S, Liv Y, Charlotte, Jess, Brooke, Paige, Faye and I have got heaps more friends outside of school.

I have known my best friend Millie for 9 years. I am 9 now so I have known her since I was a baby! Here is a bit about her:

Millie is a funny girl who loves playing around and laughing. Millie and I have a laughing period probably each day if we see each other! She is good at writing, drawing, running and maths! She is a great best friend.

Here is a photopeach, there are photos that have been taken when I was younger aswell:

I hope you enjoyed that photopeach!

Comment on:

What was your favourite photo?

Who are your friends?

What do you like doing with your friends?

9 thoughts on “My Friends!!!

1. Dear Skye,

What a beautiful post about your friends!! I can’t choose a favorite photo, they are all gorgeous and I remember every one of them.

You asked a question about who are my friends…well I am very lucky and have so many friends it would take me forever to name them all. It’s important to have lots of friends, I have met so many of my friends through school,work, sport and my children (you and Brodie)!!!

I like to catch up with my friends whether it be having a coffee or a night out for drinks, dinner and dancing!!!

Hope you get lots of comments Skye…

Love mum xxoo

• Dear Mum,

Thanks for the quality comment on my blog. I appreciate it.

I remember the pictures aswell! I think the first one was when I was in kinder and I was at Olivia Y’s birthday party.

Yes, you do have a lot of friends. You have about 50 friends. You have met a lot of friends through school! Kinder aswell!

I like dancing with friends. It was fun dancing on Saturday night with all of my friends. I think you had a good catch up with your friends on Saturday night aswell!

Your daughter,

Skye ♥ 😎

2. Dear Skye,

What a great post! You’ve sure got a lot of friends! That’s good though.

I can’t believe we’ve been friends for basically 10 years now! :-O I have photos from kinder, prep, heaps of those cool school years together.

What a great description of me! I will try extra hard now to keep up with all these amazing qualities I apparently have.

I didn’t get to see your slideshow because this darn Internet isn’t letting me!

I would like to thank you for other than the wonderful description of me. Typing down all my friends from inside school. Those people are my friends.

I like dancing with friends. Especially on that Saturday night! It was awesome! Having plays, sleepovers, parties and a lot more!

I must go now,
    Millie (The girl Skye described in her post just for those who didn’t know) 😀

• Dear Millie,

What a fabulous comment! I enjoyed reading it. 😎

Yes, I do have a lot of friends. I love having friends because you have laughing periods. Remember today how you collided into Paige and while you were trying to explain how it happened you couldn’t stop laughing! Good Times, good times.

You do have a lot of good things about you. You are funny, smart, funny, extra funny and……funny. You are so funny that I can’t stop saying funny. Am I funny?

I agree, Saturday night was awesome. In fact, I think it was the best night of my life!

Who is the funniest person you know? Is it me?

Your BFFAA,

Skye

3. Dear skye,

What great post my favourite friends are Luke,Ronan,Dylan,Seth,Max,Clancy,Kydan and Tom I like to play footy and cricket with max clancy and tom I like to play call of duity with my other friends

oh i forgot to tell you that im going to be in a real movie on the 2 of aprile on this monday 🙂

Bye for now your movie star,
    Heath

have a great easter.

• Dear Heath,

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I appreciate it!

You have got a lot of friends. I do as well. It is good to have lots of friends because when you go to High School you will have at least one friend who goes there.

That’s cool! You are going to be in a movie. Is it in Torquay footy club?

Skye
      Happy Easter to you to!

4. Dear skye,

Thank you for your comment I think it is at torquay footy club I think its about a old footy match our somthing

Why did you want to know?

Thank you for saying happy easter to me I think I might only be in the back ground im not that shore are you doing much on the holidays?

bye for now and I hope to tolk to you soon

From Heath 🙂

• Dear Heath,

Thanks for your reply!

You asked why I wanted to know. Here is your answer: I wanted to know because last night my family was at a friends house. I was a bit confused because I thought you were actually going to be the star of a real movie. My mum asked her friend and she said there was going to be a movie filmed at the Torquay footy club.

On the holidays I am doing a lot of things like tonight Rhiannon is going to come to my house for tea with her family and she will sleepover. I will have a ballet practise and Millie is going to come over for a sleepover.

What are you doing on the holidays?
      Are you going to have any sleepovers?

Your pal,

Skye ♥

P.S. Thanks for leaving comments on my blog. It’s cool how we are having a conversation! 😀

P.P.S. Have you seen the PhotoPeach? Did you like it?

5. Dear skye,

thank you for commenting back to me know wonder you asked I have to go on monday iesha also replyed on the 4km and 4kj blog and yes I did see the photo peach yes I did like it

bye for now Heath